Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between you and I. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing anything from this website.
- When you place an order with us you are making a firm contract with us to buy goods. Payment is taken by a secure payment method at the time you place the order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available we will advise you of this & refund you in full.
- When you order you will need to give your name, address, delivery address (if different), email address & telephone number.
- All ordering is in English & all prices are in stated in GBP.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise.
- We can accept all visa, master cards & debit cards. You can also pay via PayPal. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- We reserve the right to decrease and increase prices of products without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All delivery dates are approximate, once the product has left our warehouse the time it takes to arrive to you is beyond our control therefore we cannot be held accountable for a slow delivery but will always to everything we can to track your order
- A lot of our products are handmade in countries such as India, Nepal, Palestine, Peru, Thailand, Afghanistan, Ghana, Guatemala, Indonesia and Vietnam, using traditional techniques. This means that our products are very liable to have the odd small imperfection unlike mass-produced factory made items. Please take this into consideration when purchasing our products. .
- All sizes and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly between each individual item.
- Colours shown on this website are shown as accurately as possible though the viewing experience may vary due to a number of factors such as the computer screen you are using and the display settings that are in place. Colours may also vary between individual items because often the dyes & paints that are used are made by hand.
Cancelling your order
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01237 459 110, if your order has not yet been shipped we can cancel your order and issue a refund straight away. If it has been shipped then please allow for the item to arrive then return it to us to RETURNS, 40 MILL STREET, BIDEFORD, DEVON, EX392JW. We will issue you a refund* upon receipt of the goods, providing they are in the same sellable state that they were sent to you in.
*Please note, we will issue you a full refund, however this is excluding any delivery charges. Any return costs are your responsibility.