Stronghold Coffee 250g
Tasting Notes: Dark Chocolate, Fudge, Sugar.
The roast profile for Stronghold creates a darker, more traditional roast than Origin's other blends. Stronghold is their celebration of the incredible coffees that they source from Brazil and the long-standing direct trade partners that they work with there. A coffee that is sweet but with no acidity.
- Tasting Notes: Dark chocolate, fudge, dark sugar.
- Country: Brazil.
- Method: Pulped Natural.
- Producer: Ricardo Barbosa / Virgulino Muniz / Osvaldo Bachião.
- Region: Minas Gerais / Cabo Verde Mountain.
- Range Varietal: Catuai / Mondo Novo / Acaiá.
- Elevation: 1,120 - 1,600 masl.
Stronghold is a celebration of incredible coffee and long-standing direct trade partnerships straight from Brazil.
Trust and respect lie at the heart of this blend. Origin turn to Ricardo Barbosa when they want a deep richness. They look to Virgulino Muniz's crops for dark sugar and chocolate notes. And they head to Sao Joao‚ courtesy of Osvaldo Bachiao, for a rich layer of complexity. Sweet and full-flavoured, Stonghold offers a beautiful cup with no acidity.