Kali Purple and Green Jade Beaded Drop Earrings
- 21 ct gold-plated recycled brass.
- Purple and green jade beads.
- Ear posts are plated on sterling silver.
- Drop of the earrings - 4.6cm.
- Weight of the earrings - 6gm.
- Secured at the back with a butterfly clasp.
Ottoman Hands have believed in creating sustainable jewellery that doesn’t cost the earth since the very beginning of their brand. They support the circular economy and are against mining due to its environmental and social impact, so they use recycled metals such as 21ct gold-plated recycled brass and 18ct gold-plated recycled sterling silver, without compromising on the purity and quality of their pieces. All of their jewellery is made from recycled metals, with the exception of a few necklace and pendant chains and jewellery components.
All of the packaging is fully recyclable and biodegradable, created with FSC certified paper from recycled sources and 100% cotton pouches.